Monday, February 28, 2011

March

So many of my clients have been referring new people to me so if you refer someone and read m blog, please make sure you are either commenting on here or telling me so you can redeem your deal.
The Deal for March is a big one, I have done this one before but I am going to do it again.....
If you refer two new clients to me you get a FREE color service!! YIPPPEEEE. This can value up to $55 dollars. Well, I realize that some people do not color their hair, in this case you can get a FREE hair cut and a set of shampoo and conditioner.

2 comments:

  1. I want to see pictures!!!! I am glad you enjoy it soo much and are building your clients before the babies come, that will be so nice. I miss you and wished we could see each other more and catch up.
    Call me if you have a spare minute!!
    Love ya
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO looking for two people that don't already go to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete